Top nine picks to secure.
1. Your date of birth, full name and your credit card number
Anyone who gets to know this combination can easily break your account that is in pack with the credit card belonging to the same bank.
2. Your date of birth, full name, passport number and dates of expiry and issue
Anyone who gets to know this combination can duplicate your passport as their photo identity and apply for a credit card or a personal loan (private banks are too greedy to get a customer and they lack much procedures).
Also international terrorism uses this as an easy technique to mislead the authorities in concern.
3. Your pan card number and your full name
People could file taxes in your account and could also earn interest out of it.
4. The area of your marriage registration
Anyone who gets to know this can acquire a copy of your marriage certificate (it’s possible in Indian environment) and find your full address. He may engage in family partnership businesses in your name.
5. Passport size photographs with anything other than white background.
Most dangerous that it can be easily manipulated onto duplicate documents.
6. Photocopies of your property documents
They can be easily duplicated and sold on your behalf. Even revealing of the survey number is not advisable.
7. The gazette copy number you have changed your name with
Your name could easily be used by someone who indulges in malpractices.
8. Your professional visiting card
Do not trust anyone and offer your professional visiting for he may use it for unnecessary obligations or dupe his influence with you to offer unwarranted favor to an innocent.
9. Your email address
Only someone knows your email id he can pull your interest to things that you don’t need.
In all the above cases you would be the final convict even after 20 years in which case you might not even know the crime you are blamed for.